Korea Shopping Haul

Saturday, May 11, 2013


Most of you are probably wondering how much shopping budget to aside when visiting South Korea. 
I've prepared a Korea shopping haul so you will (more or less) get an idea on how much things cost in Seoul. (Note, however, that most of the stuff I bought are from small stores in Hongdae/Myeongdong). See post about Hongdae, here. I didn't buy from the usual/popular brands like H&M, Uniqlo, Basic House, etc... because items there will surely be more expensive. 

IMG_0432 1
(For the benefit of my Filipino readers, 1. Bag, Php 2,040 2. Eyeglasses, Php 540 3. Wallet, Php 480 4. Flats, 1,480 5. Shorts, Php 198)
IMG_0436 1
(1. Bracelet, Php 236 2. Necklace, Php 200 3. Bracelet, Php 276)
IMG_0445 1 IMG_0449 1
I consider myself as a frugal shopper so I do think twice before heading to the cashier. And as you can see, I made it a point to just get one of each: one pair of shoes, one bag, one pair of shorts, one wallet and a few accessories. Are you a frugal shopper too? What do you consider a good mix of items when shopping? 

XX, 
Jess
Read my Korea Beauty Haul, here

2 comments :

  1. Great haul! Myeongdong and Hongdae are shopping heaven. The brands have cheap and great prices in Korea, especially H&M, and have had a HUGE sale when I went there last weekend, and Uniqlo also, too.

    Your visit to Korea photos are so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete