Choppin off some layers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Got a haircut today at my hair salon -- Azta Urban Salon at Katipunan. As always, Ms. Mylene welcomed me warmly. The other staff members were friendly as well. About my haircut per se, It isn't any fancy or daring new do. It's just a 1 inch trim and had my bangs trimmed as well. Just one observation, they didn't offer a drink this time. Usually, they would offer iced tea, milk tea or coffee, but today I guess they were too busy. I normally turn down drink offers but yea it's always better if they would offer even if you wouldn't take a drink. But overall, it was a nice experience. I would love to try out their INOA hair color treatment next time. Any reviews about the INOA treatment Azta? Message me!
After the haircut

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
XX, 
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment