Ladurée at Shinsegae, Seoul, Korea

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

IMG_3332
Ladurée// Seoul Korea// 
Visiting South Korea and want to have a taste of the finest French macarons in the world? 
I wouldn't even be surprised if the name Laduree comes to your mind. 
My sister and I have been dreaming of visiting a Laduree store one day so when we found out that we're traveling to Seoul, we knew in an instant that we have to take this opportunity of visiting the one! It was quite a long commute but it was well worth it! 
IMG_3314
How to get there: Ride the subway and alight at Express Bus Terminal Line 3. Once at the exit, look for and follow the signs that lead to the Shinsegae Department Store. (*There are two Laduree shops in the mall but I suggest you go up to the second floor because that's where the actual store is located. The one in the first floor is just a small macaron stand) Once at the 2nd floor, you'll see a roster of luxury stores -- Celine, Chanel, Miu Miu -- just keep walking until you see the Laduree store. 
IMG_3315 IMG_3318 IMG_3320 IMG_3324 IMG_3327
They have a variety of flavors to choose from: 
Rose (the bestseller), Pistachio, Strawberry, Lemon, Chocolate, Coconut, Hazelnut, Caramel, etc...
IMG_3331 IMG_3334
You'll see all sort of fancy things in the store like keychains, and candles. The prices are quite unreasonable so I didn't bother purchasing anything from the non-food section. 
IMG_3338 IMG_3337
We got a box of 8 macarons which costs KRW 28,000 (Php 1,120 or Php 140/piece)
Upon leaving the store, I felt like I was taking a home a piece of heaven with me. Haha!
P5050307
So the question now is...is it really as yummy as people describe it to be? Does it feel like it's the food of angels? Well, there's only one way to find out! Don't forget to subscribe on Bloglovin'. 

XX, 
Jess

Laduree Address: 1F-2F, 19-3 Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu

8 comments :

  1. awn, love ladurèe! is such a lovable place :)
    bisous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice photos, looks like such a pretty place to get some food :) Hope they taste yummy!


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laduree is just such a pretty place!

    and thanks for the lovely comment, following you too on BL! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good data you’ve gotten right here on this post.

    I will likely be coming back to your blog for
    extra soon.

    Review my web page - seohyun yonghwa we got married ep 7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely places :)) i love your blog.
    follow for follow lemme know? :D

    visit my blogs too.. http://forever-youngstyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It recently came to Singapore too and people are literally queueing for it! I didn't try it for myself so im not sure but the accessories are sure cute. Can't wait for your verdict before I head down to purchase one for myself to try!

    with love, Cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete