An Excuse to Wear Heels

Saturday, July 9, 2011

070711

The day I had an excuse to wear heels in school


Suppose to have a reporting for accounting class but our group wasn't called.

I don't even know if that's a good or bad thing



I had to change from wearing a skirt to these pair of jeans. It just feels awkward to walk around in school wearing a skirt plus heels (with friends wearing the exact same). People start staring. :| 


Animal-print heels from the Ramp Crossings
It was on wicked sale. Heels were originally P1790 but I was able to bag it for P716.50. Steal!


Longchamp Le pliage in Navy Blue
My mom's actually but yea I use it too much. Could I call it mine already? haha


Top, Bugis Singapore; necklace, Bayo; jeans, Divisoria; bag, direct supplier; heels, The Ramp Crossings





You could've guessed it.
Setting is in my room, my closet to be exact




Thanks to my dear sister for taking these shots

XX, 
Jess


No comments :

Post a Comment