Paris, France City Tour Day 1

Wednesday, September 28, 2011


My ever beautiful friend, Erika! Doesn't she look so Chinese? She doesn't want to believe me when I told her she looks so chinese. haha 



At the Louvre Garden



WHAT A VIEW. 



I swear, I didn't know they were taking a picture of me. I'm not trying to be emo.

Not being defensive either, hihi



All the people I love, behind me. 



You gotta love these girls. They're A-WESOME. 













I miss this Miss! 



I think panira ako sa photo. I just felt like I was part of the Gossip Girl photoshoot! haha
#whereimaginationcanleadyou





Will do anything to be back at this very spot

Top: Bugis SG, Scarf: Dept. store, Leggings: Greenhills tiangge, Bag: EGG, Flats: Parisian, SM Dept.store




You really gotta love this woman! Super smart and talented. 

Check her blog at The Jeanne Journal



What can I say, in Paris try to shop until you drop. 

Weewoo Champs-Elysees, here we come! 

XX,
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment