The Five Highs

Saturday, October 22, 2011



anywhere, anytime, basta travel! Riding the plane would be a plus! 


Every girl's vice. 
I think? haha If not, then shopping, perhaps? 


I never really like cupcakes or sweets, in general, but I adore the Red Velvet cupcakes from Sonja's! If you haven't tried it, try it! It's gonna be worth it :> 


My friend Erika and I have been raving about the fish braids for a long time now. 
We kept asking each other "alam mo na kung paano gawin?" haha 

I don't know if it suits me though. :| 


Strawberries. Oh come on who doesn't love strawberries? tell me! 
That person hasn't tried it with chocolate syrup, maybe. Oh gahd heaven!

This is too random to even blab about. haha 
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! 

XX, 
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment