Shu Uemura Makeup Class 1

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I always wanted to join a makeup class but,I don't know, there have been hindrances all the time - schedule, budget, name it all. So thank God when I found this deal at Deal Grocer! 

They're offering a class wherein you can pick the time and schedule that you want! And it's at 50% off! Isn't that awesome? 

 Shu Uemura is offering a 9-hour makeup class for beginners at 50% off! 
(Instead of Php 10,000, you will just have to pay Php 5,000) 

I'm just so excited to attend this class. Gonna be learning the basics from the masters! Hell yea! 

The classroom/makeup studio looks so bongga
The only problem is that I have to rush out from my school in Ortigas to Rockwell in Makati. 
Gotta brave the traffic in Edsa! 

Plus! All students can join a competition/culminating activity, 
the winner can go home with Php 10,00o worth of products! Bongga-sity yan!


Hopefully it will be worth it! Will blog about the outcome!
Who else is joining? 

XX, 
Jess

Check out the deal at Deal Grocer! Hurry stocks are limited and the coupons are selling like hotcakes! hihi

No comments :

Post a Comment