Muted Colors

Sunday, January 27, 2013

P1270414 P1270424 P1270418 P1270419 P1270423
| Top: Greenhills | Shorts: Bangkok | Bag: Accessorize | Wedges: Parisian | Earrings: Celine |

I noticed that I have a huge obsession on nude-colored pieces of clothing and accessories. 
Is it because of my morena skin tone that scares me to wear bright colored clothing pieces? Or is it just my non-adventurous self that limits me otherwise? Hmm...that I have to find out.
But honestly I'm liking my inclination to nude/basic-colored pieces. It sends out a message that you don't have to wear bright-colored/ print-on-print trendy pieces to look fashionable. Anyone can dress in a simple manner yet still look fashionable. Do you guys agree?
What are your thoughts on wearing basic clothing pieces versus wearing trendy bright-colored pieces?

XX,
Jess

P.S. Msdressy Giveaway is still on! You guys can still win an $80 gift voucher! 

6 comments :