5 Fun Activities to Try This Summer!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Don't let your summer become a snooze fest! 
I know that when school is over people are trying to have their own R&R moments, which nowadays, literally means movie marathons and countless hours spent surfing the internet (with the A/C turned on of course!). I do agree that it is nice to stay at home once in awhile but don't let the heat stop you from going out! I came up with a list of fun (and unique) outdoor activities that you can try. To be honest, this is actually my summer bucket list so I haven't tried doing these activities. But I can't wait to try them all and tick them off my bucket list! 
Summer 2
Do you have a summer bucket list too? What are the activities that you want to try?
Do share here!
XX,
Jess
FOLLOW ARMED WITH STYLE ON BLOGLOVIN'
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM
@jessnothinless

2 comments :

  1. I would so love to go wakeboarding. I think it'd be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is a great post!
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Let me know :)

    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete