What I Got For Christmas #beautystuff

Thursday, December 29, 2011

JAPONESQUE. Not really familiar with this brand so I got really curious when I saw it. The packaging and the brand logo looks minimalistic so the first thing that came into my mind, "this is a beauty brand from Japan". But I was wrong, It's actually a brand from CA, USA! 
The packaging says touch up brushes. When I opened the box,  I was so surprised to see not one, two, three or even four but FIVEEEE makeup brushes! 
How incredible! Five brushes in an inch thick tube. This calls for a review. Legit review, coming up! 
Next stop, nail polishes! 
I've never tried this brand before -- Yves Rocher so it's really nice that people are giving me things that I haven't tried before. 
This one is a pretty basic one but I still love it! Body Shop's Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel. 
Hello to nice smelling shower sessions. 
A big thank you to my relatives who gave me these stuff. 
You know me too well. Haha
I also got my GCs from Accessorize! My sister and I didn't know what to pick. We were in the store for almost an hour. Will blog about the stuff that I got soon. 
I was runner-up for the All About Bags Contest by Accessorize so yea got GCs as my prize. Read my article here
 XX, 
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment