Yabu: The House of Katsu

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A birthday wish was granted! Had my birthday dinner at Yabu, 2/F Megamall Atrium 

"When you are served OUR Yabu Katsu, you can tell the difference right away- the katsu is so crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, you can slice it with chopsticks.
The secret lies in our fresh, quality ingredients, and our method of cooking" -- Yabu

Let's put this claim to a test! 
thanks to my parents for agreeing to eat here! 
My parents and sister ordered the Rosu 120g. They were surprised of its size. They said they should've ordered the 90g size. 
 And yea since I'm always the odd one and have weird taste. I ordered the Rosu Katsu Curry. 
 Picture pa lang, yummy na! haha 
 The ambience in this resto is really nice. Nothing fancy just simple. 
 The waiter showing my mom the whole process of making the katsu sauce. May interactive segment! A-WESOME! haha 
Using the wooden pestle, crush the sesame seeds. 
Then add the tonkatsu sauce. 
 TADAAAA. the final product! 
 So my order finally arrived! I don't have the interactive-making-the-sauce-part since I ordered curry. If you guys want to experience the crushing-mixing part, better order the plain Rosu. 
 lalaloveeeee Rosu Curry! 
Oh did I mention that they're serving unlimited cabbage? Oh yea! 
 My momma and dada. haha 
 With my sister
 Happy 19th birthday to me! 
Thanks to all those who greeted. >:D< 
I better make the most out of my last teen year. huhu. 

So excited for my next visit to Yabu! I give this resto a two thumbs up! 
It may be a little pricey but trust me, It's worth it. ;) 
And true enough, they found the perfect balance of "crispy on the outside and soft on the inside"

XX, 
Jess


Yabu, House of Katsu
2nd Level Megamall Atrium
Mandaluyong, Philippines
576.3900

Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter:

No comments :

Post a Comment