AZTEC Comeback

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You know when they say that, "trends come, go and come back later on". 
Well, I certainly believe it's true! I was looking through my closet last Sunday, and imagine my surprise when I saw an Aztec-printed skirt that I bought from HK almost two years ago! 
Last Sunday was pretty fun, my tito celebrated his birthday at a Koren resto in Eastwood. You know how much of a sucker I am for anything Korean/Japanese so basically, the food, itself, made my day. 
Skirt, HK; Clutch bag, Accessorize
 Necklace, The Bling Project; Top, Bayo; Cardigan, Forever21
Look at that! The Aztec-ity of the skirt! Haha. 
Oh btw, if I'm not mistaken, today is the last day of the Accessorize 70% off SALE! Hurry go to your nearest Accessorize store. Believe it or not, I bought this clutch for Php 360. Steal! 
Meet my photographer! 
Love that necklace? Watch out for that in the upcoming collections of The Bling Project! 
Hope you all are having a great week!
XX, 
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment