Unleash the Dragon!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone! Some call it, "Kung Hei Fat Choi" while others, "
Gong Xi Fa Cai". Since I have no Chinese blood whatsoever, I don't know what's the most appropriate. I'm guessing it's all the same. 

It's that time of the year when people try to check their horoscopes and see what's up for them this year. Well, as for me, I have nothing against lucky charms and horoscopes -- as long as it is something that motivates you to do better in life -- there's no harm in believing!

 Just make it a point to draw that line between free will and determinism. You can't let anyone or anything tell you that your fate is predetermined and you "can only be this or that".  The Who Says song by Selena Gomez says it best! Haha (Who says you're not presidential, who says you can't be in movies; Listen to me, listen to me; who says you don't pass the test; who says you can't be the best;who who said... aminin! napakanta ka! hihi) 
*Back to serious mode*
But you must also acknowledge the fact that not everything lies in your hands. There are certain things that you can't do anything about but to accept. 

So with this, I really think I have to go back to studying. I have a looooong exam tomorrow at 8 and I can't do anything but to accept that we indeed have a test and I need to study some more if I don't wanna fail. 
Part of the new bag collection by The Bling Project. Watch out for it! 
Feeling cleopatra. haha 
Top: Muffin; Necklace: The Bling Project; Skirt: Forever21; Bag: The Bling Project; Flats: H&M; Ring: GH tiangge

On the side note: 
Due to popular requests, Accessorize is having a HUGE sale! Don't dare miss :) 
It's a nationwide sale so drop off to your nearest Accessorize store. 
Go! Sige ka baka ka maubusan. You know what they say, great finds are the ones that are usually snagged first. 

Have a great week, everyone! 
XX, 
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment