Basic Survival Instinct

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The other day, I was pretty lazy to dress up. 
Good thing man invented blazers and basic pairs of pants that still appear fashionable to the naked eye. They save lazy people like me survive death shooting from roaming officers of the fashion police department. And just a bit of heads up, the latter photos will reveal how my white blazer is two sizes too big for me but who cares I wanted to purchase a white blazer before leaving Europe just cause it's part of my wish list. Sooo here we go again, breaking the rules of fashion (and tearing up my wallet) just because I was too concerned to fulfill my life long dream of completing a wish list. And nope, I didn't complete my wish list. Sniff sniff. Can someone hand me a tissue?
IMG_7777 IMG_7786
IMG_7795 IMG_7798
I hope you guys are having a great week! 

| Dress worn as top: Wardrobe | Blazer: Pull & Bear | Pants: Terranova | Bag: The Bling Project (3/F Alphaland Southgate Mall | Wedges: H&M| 

XX, 
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment