Cherry On Top

Saturday, October 6, 2012


During the start of my senior year, I was more than excited to find out I will only have classes during Mondays AND Fridays. You heard that right. No more elementary/highschool routine of Mondays TO Fridays. Mine was “AND Fridays”. I thought I could get myself to do more non-academic activities. Surprisingly enough I was spending all my time starting up my business, which is technically considered as ‘academic’ since it’s my thesis for my college course.

Don’t get me wrong managing my business it’s actually fun! It’s like I’m getting a daily serving of vanilla ice cream. But after a month of my plain vanilla ice cream, it’s getting a little tiring. It was good but it wasn’t great. I knew I was looking for that “extra kick”.

No more long searches. I knew where I could find that extra kick. Here. Oh yes I’m thankful that I could add another drizzle of chocolate syrup and a little cherry on top on my ice cream a.k.a my life.

Cheers for blogging...again! Haha

So here's the outfit that I created a few days back when I visited my stall. 
IMG_0439
IMG_0449
IMG_0438
IMG_7627
| Dress: 50th Avenue | Necklace: Bangkok | Bracelets & belt: The Bling Project | Wedges: Fashion Station | 

XX,
Jess

2 comments :