Of Wearing Teal

Sunday, October 7, 2012


If you know me personally, you’d agree if I say I’m the ‘basics’ type of girl. You know ‘em basic white polos and denim jeans? Oh, they’re my ultimate wardrobe staples. When the neon color-blocking trend took off, I accepted my fate. I wouldn’t be a trend follower for sometime. Haha

Going to school wearing this teal-colored jeans and wedges was a bit of a risk for me. But I guess, in exploring the fancy schmancy world of fashion -- risk-taking is always involved.
IMG_7637 lullabye
IMG_7640 lullabye IMG_7643 lullabye
IMG_7648 lullabyeIMG_7645 lullabye

Thanks to my sister for this pasalubong from H&M! She, obviously, knows me too well.
Next time ulit ha! *cough cough*
IMG_7642 lullabye

And you know what? I’m glad I took a risk.

| Top: Bangkok | Jeans: Divi | Satchel: The Bling Project | Necklace: The Bling Project | Wedges: H&M | 

XX,
Jess

1 comment :