Emerge

Friday, January 4, 2013

Hooray for the first outfit post this 2013! 
I knew I wanted to wear white just because the color screams 'new beginnings'.
 And I know for a fact that every loves new beginnings. A fresh start. A clean slate. Whatever call it. 
So there I was pulling out a white button-down polo during my first day in school this 2013. And I have always loved anything leather so I pulled out the partly leather and partly stretch cotton pants from my sister's closet. My whole outfit turned out to be 'too formal' for school but I loved it anyway. What do you guys think? 
P1040013 P1040016 1
P1040007 1 P1040017 P1040015
| Top, Bangkok | Pants, H&M | Bag and Heels, Zara | 

And you know what they say with new beginnings, 
"emerge from the past and keep moving forward"

Have a fruitful 2013, everyone! 

XX, 
Jess

HYPE MY LOOK?

1 comment :

  1. Nice photo and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your pants, what a great color and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete