Sunny Disposition

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Island Girl 1

Mr. Sun is finally here again! 
Most of my friends are on their way to their own summer paradise locations while I'm currently stuck here at home. My family isn't really the 'let's all swim and surf together!' kind but we do have our own version of R&R. We like going on road trips! We're heading off to North tomorrow. Yes, North north as in Baguio! Too bad, I can't really wear summer-y/dress code unfriendly clothes there unless I want to become a walking icicle or something. So I made this set for daydreaming purposes.  
One of those "If I were going to beach, this is what I would wear" kind of thing. 
What do you guys think? 

XX, 
Jess

1 comment :

  1. My kind of summer outfit too. :D I kept on looking for that kind of sandals but I am always having a hard time, it's either it looks cheap or its very expensive for my budget. :(

    ReplyDelete