First Day High

Friday, November 11, 2011

Right after I typed the title, pictures of Kim and Gerald dancing in their school uniforms came into mind. Immediately typed 'first day high' in Google Images and there it is... a movie poster of First Day High, starring Kim and Gerald. Do brains really work this way if you're working at 1:57 in the morning? 

Off to the real deal! Today marks the first day for the second sem over at our University. Just in case, you don't know yet, I'm studying in the University of Asia and the Pacific. Yes, the one in Ortigas. The place where all the malls are -- Shangri-la Mall, SM Megamall, The Podium, Robinsons Galleria -- POOF!
 A University in the middle of them all. 
This is what happens when you wake up on a Thursday morning with a BIG sembreak hangover. Say hello to the nearest piece of clothing you can find. 
(to my blockmate: I know you will kill me for this. But this my world so you can't do anything about it. kidding hihi) 
Recess time! Ice ice water if your shoes are dirty please go home and change it! 
don't you just miss gradeschool whenever you hear this? 
Hell yea! I've got a smart *ss notebook. 
After class, we went to a new resto over at Pearl Plaza. It's called Bangkok Cafe. 
Ordered this green curry chicken for myself. :) 
Just a tip to those people who would want to eat there (red curry=mild, yellow curry=the usual curry, green=spicy curry)
Alam mo na ang next na mangyayari when the resto has a sign 'WIFI HOTSPOT'
Tweet tweet "At Bangkok Cafe with @friend1 @friend2 @friend3 @friend4" Aminin! 
Cause first day screams sembreak hangover. We were feeling extra adventurous. Drove all the way to Big Scoop to have the 'Everest'. Basically it's a plate filled with 9 scoops of ice cream then topped with cherries and chocolate syrup. 
Green tea ice cream, my favorite! 
I know thousands hate it but who cares, I loveeee it. :)) 
Kim and Gerald, beat that! 
 Nothing beats good company
After school, rushed to Rockwell for my makeup class at the Shu Uemura studio. 
Will have another blog post about the class.
 top: Bershka, necklace: The Bling Project, pants: Forever21, bag: Accessorize, heels: Bershka

XX, 
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment