Urban Tribe

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Here's what I wore yesterday for the BDJ event and for a group meeting at the Fort. 
It's fairly simple. I wore a red ribbed tank top and a black frilly vest. IMG_4968
The tribal necklace made it kinda interesting.  It's my sister's actually. She bought it from Bangkok but I ended up owning it cause she said it was 'too much' for her. She said it would only be wearable for 'bloggers'. Well, what can I say, my sister is the epitome of practicality and simplicity. 
IMG_4964 
IMG_4971
| Top: Forever 21 | Vest: Glamour Studio | Necklace: Bangkok | Jeans: Bershka | Bag: Naraya |

 On the other note, thank goodness I have my emergency flats with me or else I wouldn't have survived all the sneaky running in the rain! So thank you again, emergency fashion fairy godmother (whoever you might be) for reminding me to bring extra flats. 
Photos about the BDJ event, up next! 
XX, 
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment