Hongdae: An Artistic Hub

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Korea Day 3
When one door closes, a window opens. 
We're suppose to go to Nami Island (also known as the Winter Sonata lane) today but plans changed due to the weather situation yesterday. My mom then suggested that we explore the place called Hongdae. It's where young college students usually hangout at night since it's located near the Hongik University. Discovering this place is actually a blessing in disguise! We were able to visit a lot of shops that are selling artsy and quirky items plus an overload of stylish and reasonably priced clothing pieces! If you're following me on Instagram (@jessnothinless), I actually described the place as  "a piece of heaven here on earth". So if you're going on a trip to Seoul, make sure you allot some time to explore Hongdae. I highly recommend this place for fashionistas and shopaholics on a budget!
I'll do a separate post about Hongdae once I get back in Manila so just stay tuned for that. 

/ Coat: Thrifted / Scarf: Regina's / Skirt: Thrifted / Boots: SM Parisian / 

XX, 
Jess
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM
@jessnothinless

No comments :

Post a Comment