Vintage Postcard

Saturday, April 6, 2013

IMG_9542 OLD POSTCARD
 I can't help but notice how vintage looking this photo turned out to be. 
It's like I have this retro thing going on. Speaking of retro, is the style having its comeback?
I'm seeing a lot of mod dresses, polka dotted skirts and even oversized round sunglasses back in stores. If my instincts are true, well I think it's something to be glad about! Hmm. I wonder how a mod dress will look on me? I guess there's only one way to find out! hihi I'm already excited for the mod dress hunt. Oh no! I shouldn't get too excited or else my wallet will hate me for it and worse, I may end up killing Mr. Piggy Bank.

/ Topshop muscle tee / Necklace from Baguio / Pants borrowed from my sister / Zara heels /

XX, 
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment