Mixing Textures

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

IMG_9487
IMG_9488 IMG_9489 IMG_9483
| Top: Seventeen | Skirt: ZARA | Necklace: Baguio Market | Flats: Janilyn |

Do you remember your art classes in grade school? I sure do!
You know why? Cause I sucked at it. I remember barely getting a line of eighty on my plates. That's why I never considered myself artistic or creative during my entire grade school life. I didn't know that becoming an artist is way more than being good at sketching or painting. I later found out that you can be an artist in countless ways. We just have to choose the canvas through which we can work our magic. And maybe, I have realized that dressing up is not just a measly task but it really is a form of art. Don't you think so too? Since we're on that artsy fartsy page already-- for this certain outfit A.K.A artwork of mine, I have chosen to mix textures.
I paired the silk textured top with the sequins textured skirt then topped it off with a bead textured necklace.

Well how's that for being a mixed media artist?
Wooza.

XX, 
Jess

No comments :

Post a Comment